We had more that 3 dozen furniture pads to cover and protect my furniture.They used them instead to protect the floor of the truck.

My furniture was covered with the furniture pads I purchased they covered the floor of the truck not my furniture. Chairs were put on top of chairs, China hutch not protected damages by the air hocky table legs they put on top of everything along with the fooseball table put on top of that.

Every piece of wood furniture was damaged The group in Texas, who unloaded the truck were great and could not believe what they did.The company who loaded the furniture refuses to give me their insurance information even with all the pictures showing their negligence in how they loaded my furniture on the truck and all the furniture pads on the floor of the truck not on my furniture.

Review about: Moving Staffers Moving Service.

Reason of review: negligence in service.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: have my furniture repaired.

Had an Experience with Moving Staffers?

Comments

Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more