Additional Services

I was blindsided by them and angry to the point of writing this review.The "sales consultant" never once said there was a 3 hour minimum.

It took two movers (I'm sorry they were teenagers not qualified to move furniture) 1 hour and 15 minutes to move my furniture in. The dumped boxes on the floor, many of them upside down with the contents laying on the floor. I asked that several of the boxes be placed in the bedroom closet upstairs. They were left in the hallway.

When I saw they had only worked for 1 hour and 15 minutes I called the "sales consultant" the next day about how short of time they were there. Her response was "you should have read your contract" But wouldn't it be true if you had your contract to read you would have already given them money. Funny thing later was she called back later to ask how the move went. Seriously???

Like she had never talked to me. Customer service??? I don't think they know what that means. They are thieves, rude, don't care about their customers (I see I'm not alone here).

WHATEVER YOU DO, OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A MOVING COMPANY TELL THEM TO RUN FROM MOVING STAFFERS.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Moving Staffers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Moving Staffers to issue a partial refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Two Men And A Truck. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moving Staffers and moving staffers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moving Staffers?

Comments