My personal belongings ruined by Moving Staffers

I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico).When I spoke with them on the telephone they said they packed all items, wrapped furniture to prevent damage and loaded the trailer to optimize space.

They did none of these things. I had significant damage to my furniture as none of the items were wrapped or even prevented from rubbing together by pads. Pictures were taken off the wall and not put into boxes, but just laid between open spaces in the truck. Many items were broken, damaged, ripped, and ruined as a result of their laziness.

They laid my new sectional directly on the dirty floor on its side and it rubbed its way through the fabric over the course of 1500 miles. They charged me for boxes and filled them half full. My 50 inch television was placed on the floor with no padding or protection against bumps while hauling it....

it no longer works.

I called Moving Staffers before the hauling company came to pick up the truck to let them know how poorly my belongings were packed and expressed my concern about them making the trip in one piece.They told me "There is nothing we can do now."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, did not do what they advertised to do, didn't correct problem before it ruined belongings, no attempt to make it right,
Preferred solution:
Full refund and payment for belongings damaged.
Product or service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #847349

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moving Staffers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.