Featured

Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic.We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every piece of our furniture was damaged including family heirloom hand made cedar chests.

They stacked boxes labeled "FRAGILE" in large unmistakable markings on the bottom with heavier items on top. I saw one of them actually throw one of my gun cases into the trailer. There was also so much wasted space in one trailer that I had to get a second trailer and load it myself. They just wanted to leave after 4 hours.

They now claim no liability as they say we signed everything away and resolved them of any responsibility. We have 2 dozen pictures documenting damage. They really should be required to warn potential customers that they will just throw your stuff in a trailer and leave you hanging.

Absolutely the worst moving experience of our lives.This company should not be in business except maybe loading trailers headed to the trash dump.

Had an Experience with Moving Staffers?

Comments